In this role you are an integral part of the team and together with your colleagues you will ensure that all administrative activities proceed smoothly, providing suitable solutions and valuable service to customer’s.
Working independently, you will take over all commercial backoffice activities as for example:
• Drafting and submitting offers upon the inputs of the trader
• Filling in and gathering all useful documents (bills, credit letters, information about bought and sold quantities, invoices, insurances, export documents)
• Correspondence in English with customers and suppliers
What you will bring to the role:
• Previous experience of a few years in administrative trading backoffice
• A team-player attitude
• Attention to details, precise working, respecting deadlines
• Good knowledge of Italian, English and Russian
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills -German and English
• Full time and permanent employment nearby Locarno
• Attractive compensation
• Local employment, international focussed activity
• Well-being at work – happiness at workplace is valued!
Take action – Next steps:
If this sounds good to you, Alessandra Bieri looks forward receiving your application in Italian to be sent to email@example.com. If your application fulfills mentioned qualifications and experience, we will be glad to arrange a first interview.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please consider that we will provide a feedback only to candidates selected for an interview.
MAXIMUM DISCRETION AND PROFESSIONALISM IS GRANTED.