who will report to Head of Congresses and Corporate Relation department.
The purpose of the job is to deal with travel, catering and venue related matters for congresses and symposia.
- Check congress room, technical equipment, signage
- Manages and coordinates booth/desk construction
- Ensures security management
- Organizes transportation for delegations
- Coordinates committee meetings
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role
- Qualification: BSc/BA in Logistics, Event Management, Hospitality or related field
- Excellent command/highly proficient in spoken and written English; another language is a plus
- Ability to maintain calm in stressful situations
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly organized
- Positive and outgoing character
- Strong team player skills and the ability to work hormoniously with a diverse workforce
- Ability to manage external service providers
Candidate should be a Swiss citizen or show a valid Swiss permit of residence B or C.
Interested candidates should send their CV by email to Cristina Robotti at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address below. For further information please call the following number: +41 91 911 30 00.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
MAXIMUM DISCRETION AND PROFESSIONALISM FULLY GUARANTEED !