– Organize benefits and pensions plans together with the Head of HR including carrying out benchmarking/analysis of queries on Compensation & Benefits
– Develop relevant monthly and year-end dashboards on salaries, benefits, taxes, etc.
– Design internal controls with the emphasis on maintaining data integrity and security
– Give support on payroll related tax audits If any
– Streamline payroll/salaries processes in each country and support in payroll vendors global relationships
– Provide expert consulting on Comp & Ben matters to facilitate organizational performance including annual reviews
– Support internal stakeholders (Finance, Legal, etc) in revising / implementing internal policies & procedures
– Guarantee overall compliance with relevant local laws
– Add value on special global HR Projects
Reporting to: Head of Human Resources Global
– 8+ years of proven experience in payroll processes
– In-depth knowledge and experience of multi-country payroll and taxes (i.e. CH, I, UK, USA)
– Proficient of payroll procedures and related laws
– Certified Payroll Professional designation (preferred)
– Advanced in Excel, payroll software/HRIS is a plus
– Understanding of different cultures and working practices
– Be able to function independently as well as in a team
– Integrity and confidentiality
– Attention to details
– Fluent in Italian and English, additional languages are welcome
Interested candidates should send their CV by email to Cristina Robotti at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information please call the following number: 004191 911 30 00.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
MAXIMUM DISCRETION AND PROFESSIONALISM FULLY GUARANTEED.