The International Business Development Manager reporting directly to the CEO, is responsible for building new international B2B opportunities for company’s product line (innovative, research-driven products designed to address needs in Regenerative Cosmetics, Medical Devices – Pain Management and Orthopaedics, Dietary Supplements) creating new strategic partnerships worldwide or in the major markets, i.e: EU, USA, Asia. A fascinating and challenging function in a dynamic environment. The candidate will be part of a motivated team in an international company.
Essential tasks and responsibilities:
– Identify new strategic international partners/distributors for the achievement of commercial and corporate objectives, market analysis, product presentations, define best value proposition, pricing and prepare preliminary closure of the contract;
– Acquire territory-specific market knowledge for primary assessment
– Screen pharma market to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities and contacts
– Create new and constant commercial expansion, leveraging her/his existing network
– Attend industry events and conferences and provide feedback and information on market and innovation trends
Knowledge and Skills:
– Master’s degree or equivalent in life science, pharmaceutical or economics
– A background of professional experience in sales, ideally in Orthopaedics and Aesthetic Medicine, is appreciated
– Enthusiastic and dynamic individual with excellent negotiating skills, combined with a pragmatic and goal-oriented approach
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Fluent in English written and spoken, other languages a plus
– Willing to travel extensively
– Proficient with standard IT tools (Microsoft Office, etc.), ERP and CRM experience a plus
– Relocation in Ticino is not requested
Interested candidates should send their CV by email to Cristina Robotti at email@example.com or by post to the address below.
For further information please call the following number: +41 91 911 30 00.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
MAXIMUM DISCRETION AND PROFESSIONALISM FULLY GUARANTEED.