Reporting to the CEO the role will significantly influence strategical decisions, providing sound advice on technological development, leading the company’s core department and infrastructure whilst enabling efficient and modern manufacturing processes and fostering a customer oriented approach.
The complexity of technical challenges, requires the knowledge of an engineer having paid his/her dues on all aspects involved in leading a performing production in a medium-sized company. Therefore he/she shall be familiar with customer advice on technical specifications, purchasing strategy, production planning, applicable standards, leading or interfacing cross-functional team members, and budgeting. Daily business spans from developing high-level concepts, to support the team optimizing efficiency and technical awareness.
- Degree as mechanical engineer (university degree es. ETH ZRH or Polytec. Lausanne, Turin)
- Several years of proven professional experience leading a technical / manufacturing department (metal mechanics / transports /energy)
- Familiarity with materials such as steel, aluminium and polymers
- Familiarity with mechanical and aluminium processing, forging, hot stamping, welding
- Business fluent in German, Italian and English
- IT affinity, experienced in CAD and FEM
- Willingness to travel for business
- Entrepreneurial vision, strong leadership, organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple assignments, practicing good teamwork.
This is a great opportunity to contribute to the next phase of the company’s expansion, by shaping its products and core manufacturing. Hands-on challenge for a young and passionate result-oriented senior mechanical engineer, willing to interact with an approachable management and selected customers. Competitive salary and conditions.
Alessandra Bieri will be pleased to receive your online application (CV, Motivation letter, study and job certificates) at email@example.com.
Only applications matching to given profile will be considered.
MAXIMAL DISCRETION AND PROFESSIONALISM GRANTED.