full time permanent employment in a young working environment and positive culture.
This position supports the Corporate Quality Assurance Manager by establishing and maintaining the Corporate Quality System.
Essential tasks and responsibilities:
- Analysis and evaluation of monitoring data and key performances indexes in order to insure a continuous improvement of the quality system
- Complaints management
- Deviation management
- Quality investigations and definition of corrective and preventive actions
- Supplier qualification for finished and semi-finished products, materials, raw materials and their periodic requalification
- Issuance of Master Batch Records
- Issuance of validation and qualification protocols and reports
- Definition of standard operating procedures and GMP-related documentation along with other involved units/department Managers
- Definition of training plans for employees along with other involved units/departments Managers
- Execution of batch record review
- Involvement in self-inspections
- Involvement in third parties inspections
- Issuance of GMP related documents (risk analysis, technical reports, etc.)
- Change Control
Required skills and core competences:
- Bachelor/Master degree in related technical science (Chemistry, Pharmacy or equivalent)
- 10 or + years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical field, Production or Quality Assurance (experience gained preferably in small-medium Pharmaceuticals)
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry (expertise in pharmaceutical manufacturing and GMP procedures will be considered an asset)
- Expertise in sterile injectables
- Good experience in the use of MS software
- Fluency in French and English will be considered an asset
- Strong relational, communication and adaptability skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- 360° commitment to develop expertise on activities requiring high flexibility
- Able to work independently and as part of a team in order to complete assigned tasks within established deadlines
- Commitment to continuous improvement
Interested candidates should send their CV by email to Cristina Robotti at email@example.com or by post to the address below.
For further information please call the following number: +41 91 911 30 00.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
MAXIMUM DISCRETION AND PROFESSIONALISM FULLY GUARANTEED.