The primary purpose of this position is to support and enable efficient and modern manufacturing processes, fulfilling high demanding customer needs. This position will provide project leadership (technical and production), promoting key inputs to the management on to technological evolution as well as first-hand customer support and problem solving.
Daily business may span from analysis and realization of customer specifications within the technical / productive department, with focus on applicable standards, to actively interface cross-functional team members, up to create concepts, technical documentation, production scheduling and budgeting.
- Degree as mechanical engineer (university degree es. ETH ZRH or Polytec. Lausanne, Turin)
- Several years of proven professional experience leading a technical / manufacturing department (metal mechanics / transports)
- Familiarity with materials such as steel, aluminium and polymers
- Familiarity with mechanical and aluminium processing, forging, hot stamping, welding
- Business fluent in German, Italian and English
- IT affinity, experienced in CAD and FEM
- Willingness to travel for business
- Entrepreneurial vision, strong leadership, organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple assignments, practicing good teamwork.
Interesting hands-on opportunity for a passionate result oriented senior mechanical engineer, willing to interact with an approachable management and selected customers investing in top quality customized products, manufactured in Southern Switzerland. Competitive salary and conditions.
Alessandra Bieri will be pleased to receive your online application (CV, Motivation letter, study and job certificates) at email@example.com
Only applications matching to given profile will be considered.
MAXIMAL DISCRETION AND PROFESSIONALISM GRANTED.