to strengthen the Supply Network and Planning team at the headquarter in Ticino.
Full time permanent employment in a young working environment and positive culture.
The Supplier Relationship and Strategic Sourcing Lead will have three main responsibilities: maintain and flourish relationships with current strategic partners, identify potential suppliers and develop new relationships to support the company’s strategy acquiring the best fitting Partners.
On the Supplier Relationship side, the main goal is to make sure that the relationship is strong and sustainable for all parties involved. On the Strategic Sourcing side, the objective is to scout the global pharmaceutical-related landscape to maintain a strong awareness of potential partnership.
Essential tasks and responsibilities:
– Find the potential right Partner/s for each strategic project or needs.
– Understand, embrace and promote the company’s Supplier Relationship Management Strategy
– Maintain and flourish relationships with current strategic partners.
– Help to define and implement a framework for the company’s Purchasing Strategy and Business continuity
– Help to define and implement metrics to monitor Supplier Relationship Level within the following areas:
*volumes and value
– Set-up and maintain a communication flow both external and internal
– Prepare and formalize contracts and agreements
– Define a shared scouting agenda according to the company’s strategic projects
– Measure and evaluate potential partners based on technical and relational potential
– Keep track and update internal interested parties on scouting activities
Knowledge and Skills:
– Bachelor degree or University degree in Management engineering or economics in business
– Minimum 5 years of work experience in global procurement or supply chain
– Previous experience in Pharma, Chemical or Nutrition Industry will be an asset
– Aged between 29 – 35 years
– Good understanding of operating and business factors relating to Supply Chain as well as production processes related to the Business
– Strong relational skills and capabilities of relationship building
– Active listening and strong communication skills
– Italian mother tongue, fluent in written and spoken English other languages are a plus
– Solid focus on quality results (analyses and deliverables)
– Ability to interface and interact with all levels of the organization
– Open-minded and innovating approach
– Availability to travel up to 50% of the time
Interested candidates should send their CV by email to Cristina Robotti at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address below.
For further information please call the following number: +41 91 911 30 00.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
MAXIMUM DISCRETION AND PROFESSIONALISM FULLY GUARANTEED.
La candidatura al presente annuncio presuppone l’accordo con la nostra informativa inerente la protezione dei dati: https://www.luisoni.ch/protezione_dei_dati