reponsible for managing the supply chain department.
– Organize and maintain interactions with contract manufacturers and supply chain departments of suppliers and customers from different countries
– Analyse purchase plans from customers and develop own purchase plans based on this data
– Identify needs of customers and effectively collaborate with them to provide a quality customer-focused service
– Oversee the integrity and quality of the supply chain process from end to end
– Supervise placing of purchase orders and arranging shipments of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and cosmetic products
– Manage contract documentation and ensure suppliers deliver according to schedule and specification
– Ensure compliance with existing Quality System and if necessary work with QA to amend it
– Ensure compliance with partners’ quality systems, standards and controls
– Develop and implement standard operation procedures internally as well as with customers and suppliers
– Work with transportation companies to constantly improve the service and reduce costs
– Propose tools and solutions for smooth supply chain operations (IT, templates etc.)
– Develop the supply chain strategy
– Deliver cost saving solutions and develop the team
– Identify risks with regard to overstock/out-of-stock at customers warehouses and find possible solutions
– Develop and manage KPI’s to improve on both cost and quality of the supply chain function
Reporting to: Sole Director
– 5+ years’ experience of executing logistics operations, necessarily in a Pharma/FMCG environment
– A strong customer focus and ability to forge excellent supplier and business relationships
– Knowledge of GDP requirements related to handling of pharmaceuticals and medical devices in EU and CH
– An understanding of different cultures and working practices
– Adaptive approach to negotiation
– Systematic and logical approach
– Attention to detail and a head for figures
– Fluency in Italian, English and Spanish, both written and spoken
Interested candidates should send their CV by email to Cristina Robotti at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address below.
For further information please call the following number: +41 91 911 30 00.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
MAXIMUM DISCRETION AND PROFESSIONALISM FULLY GUARANTEED.